The YONEX ARCSABER 11 BADMINTON RACKET is designed to fit both singles and doubles players.Perfect for players looking for a balance between power and control.
YONEX ARCSABER 11 BADMINTON RACKET FEATURES
- Description: The new material Cup-Stack Carbon Nanotube is applied in the racket frame which enables to give the players right amount of flex to stay with the ball, and quick repulsion to make the full energy available for power return.
- Flex: Stiff
- Frame: H.M. Graphite, Neo CS CARBON NANOTUBE, SONIC METAL
- Shaft: H.M. Graphite, Ultra PEF
- Weight / Grip Size: 3U (Ave.88g) G4,5 2U (Ave.93g) G4,5
- Stringing Advice: 3U 19-24 lbs, 2U 20-25 lbs
- Made in: Japan
YONEX ARCSABER 11 BADMINTON RACKET TECHNOLOGY
The Yonex Arcsaber 11 Badminton Racket offers badminton players an even greater level of control during the high speed rallies.
Sonic Metal positioned in the frame, helps to give you even greater repulsion power especially when attacking, producing a sharper sound to unsettle your opponent.
This combined with a new composite material T-Anchor, used in the T-Joint helps reduce excess torque when hitting an off center shot.
The square-shaped Isometric frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
New Grommet System
The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
New Built-in T-Joint
It is manufactured from a special lightweight plastic combined with epoxy resin and foaming agent that enhances quality and performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the string bed and through the air.
A new composite material T-ANCHOR used in the T-joint helps reduce excess torque when hitting an off center shot.
The shaft is constructed using ‘Ultra PEF’ ,ultra poly ethylene fibre. This is light enough to float on water yet able to withstand immense forces. These characteristics allow for maximum shock absorption.