The drill to Improve flats shots Badminton
The main aim of this badminton drill is to practice flat shots continuously standing near the service-line of the badminton court. However few points need to be kept in mind while practicing this. Lets divide these points into two parts offensive and defensive in order to understand it better. The movement area would be restricted to a little behind the front half of the court to the service line.
Points to be kept in mind while practicing this flat game drill in offensive position
- Keep racket high at all time.
- Feet should always be active.
- Play shuttle as early as possible.
- Be ready for next shot.
Points to be kept in mind while practicing this flat game drill in defensive position
- Elbow and racket should always be in front
- Low gravity with the racket leg foot a little bit ahead of non racket leg foot.
- Feet should be active and body should always be in motion.
Video Credit: Badminton Exercises